When you begin planning the most important day of your life there are so many things to consider and put into effect that it can be overwhelming, especially if you have other commitments and jobs to focus on. This is why a wedding planning list is so necessary for your process and your wedding to be a success.
1. Just like any event a wedding requires time and effort to plan. It needs you to have a plan of action to get everything done on time and to make sure that everyone knows what they are doing. You need a list to be ready.
2. You will need a planning checklist to ensure that you remain something sane during this planning process. Things will go wrong and it will be stressful, but a list will eliminate a lot of that.
3. This list also serves as a to-do-list, so that you do not forget anything. You will have absolutely everything written down that you have to do and when you have to do it by, so that you do not get to the venue on the day and say, "Oops! I forgot to buy wedding shoes".
4. Another reason that you need list for planning a wedding is that it will help everyone to be ready as well. If you give deadlines to companies that are involved in your flowers, catering, venue, DJ and other aspects, you can ensure that everyone knows what they are doing and you will have time to overlook it all properly.
5. Do not leave anything to chance and do not assume that you will remember to do everything. You probably will not and if you do not have a wedding planning list you will be running around like a headless chicken the day before your wedding, instead of relaxing, which is what you need to do.