You may not realize it, but there are certain things which a woman should ask a man in order to set the pace, boundaries, and direction of a relationship. Women, who fail to ask the right questions, always end up getting strung along in a relationship.
A woman, who gets strung along, generally finds that a guy does whatever he wants, when he wants without much consideration of her desires or desires.
But that's because she never clarified or asked, so he thinks everything is fine and that she is happy, because she is not saying otherwise; And goes after his own desires. This would mean that men, who want to use women, end up doing it; And men who want to take women for granted, end up doing it etc …
This is why it's extremely important to ask the right questions early on, so that you do not throw yourself into a vicious cycle where a man uses you like a door mat. Moreover, the questions you ask help you direct him knowing what exactly it is that you want, and help a man give you what you want.
Here are the 25 questions which every woman should ask a man:
1. What are your personal goals? – You SHOULD know what it is that he wants to do outside of a relationship, because he is going to want to do them. Most women get in the way of a man's personal goals, because they want all of his goals to involve her. Accept that not all of his goals involve you, as they were formed before you … and some simply will not involve you regardless.
2. What was your childhood like? – Knowing a man's childhood is like being given a key to understanding everything he is about, because it will explain why he is the way he is. This is something every woman should know from top to bottom.
3. What are your insecurities? – These little devils will pop up out of now if you do not ask and do not get clarification. When they do surface, they usually ruin and destroy everything good, so it's something you MUST discuss and find out early on, so that you're aware that it's just insecure when it surfaces.
4. What career path are you interested in? – This is a direction every woman should be aware of, because it could involve him moving away, or having to spend a lot of time at work etc …
5. What do you expect from a relationship? – Not everyone's idea of a relationship is the same. It's good to clarify this early on and figure out what a relationship really is to him.
6. What do you want out of life? – This encompasses everything he expects to accomplish out of life, if that includes his career, a family, financial success etc … in essence, it's all of the major goals he has for himself until he dies. …